Monday, April 4, 2016

CAR WARS - Autoduelling at The Rubberway Arena

Ruleset: Car Wars by Steve Jackson Games.


We had six players for this duel that took place in the Akron Rubber Way arena.

The Rubberyway is one of the oldest bi-level arenas in the Mid-West, and still one of the most popular among touring duellists. Action is fast and furious as combatants race over and around the central platform.

The cars were stock having a recoilless rifle in the front, med heavy rockets on the side, and a spear 1000 mine dropper in the back.

To keep players in the game, after your car is lost you have another car enter at your starter gate.

Points are awarded for kills and for keeping your car intact.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are still playing! I love coming across these recaps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We haven't in a few months. But will start again soon. Car Wars is an amazing game and is always a fun day of gaming...... thanks for posting. After looking at the pics again I think I have decided I need to make an Armadillo Arena to play on. I have to

      Delete